- In putu you can make horse riding, bicycling, or walk for different places that have all kind of stories of the people and town. You can know how to take cow´s milk and how to make artisan fresh cheese.
- You will know the small vineyards where the tradition of making wine in lagar of leather until stands, mixed whit the experience to travel in the last ramal train of chile.
- Discover the putu dunes, his capricious and changing sand, and the extended black sand beaches. Visit the Cuchi wetlands, located 5 km to the north side of putu, this is a protected area by SAG, declared free of hunting, where you can appreciate black-neck swans, flamingos, wild ducks and coypus.
- Enjoy the different routes and places that are made for the use of motorbikes and 4x4 vehicles.
- Walk on the rockeries and drive in the extended beaches of constitucion in conditioned vehicles that make you have an unique experience.
- Get amazed with the best local and Mediterranean gastronomy in our Terracosta restaurant
- Get maule´s coast in many ways, live the experience of this unique place, that mix country traditions and the force of the sea, guided by the hand of our associated operator maule explora.